Engaged in practice in the court of Sessions of Distt. Yamuna Nagar & in the High court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh dealing with the criminal, civil & arbitration proceedings, land acquisition, dealing in Punjab Land revenue act , dealing with tehsildars and patwaris, procedure to get NOC from pollution control board, environment laws. Indian electricity act, bank recovery suits, finalization of claims under motor vehicle accidents & labour laws. Handling all legal related activities as drafting and vetting miscellaneous agreements including consultancy and employment agreements, Facility Letters, Corporate Guarantees, Bonds, Counter Indemnities, Bids/RFPs, third Party Guarantees etc Work Profile:
A) Key Working relationships/ Coordination:
• Meet with the staff of courts and judges regularly.
• Liaise effectively with the police officials APPs and courts’ presenters on legal related issues and to fix up the strategy to fix up the hearing and present the case. .
• Responsible for delivering the required quantity, quality and meeting of all deadlines related to the law and cases.
• Co-ordination between parties for excellent communication & interpersonal relationship to achieve the goal.
• Coordinate with legal staff at all courts as per legal requirements.
• Other General & legal duties as required.
B) Principal Accountability :
Provide support and guidance related to legal matters to the parties. Develop, create and implement legal strategies & policies at all the levels.
C) Key Accountabilities:
• Budgeting for each legal process and conducting cost reduction analysis.
• To create & implement client motivational and engagement programs.
• Liaise with police officials...
• Planning induction programmes for new clients.
• Responsible for Manpower planning, to attract, train and retain talent to fulfil requirements in legal proceedings.
• Responsible to establish, execute and monitor legal related compliance policies and procedures in order to create solid management system in the organization.
• Responsible for increase client’s moral and competency by developing competitive legal management system. . .
• Liaise with all the civil and police officials at different levels.
• Social Accountability towards clients and towards Society.
D) Legal administration:
• Process & get civil and criminal cases decided in the various courts favourably to the clients at the earliest.
• Event Management.
E) Expertise :
Real estate agreements,
Appeal & Revision,
Right to information act,
Shares and securities,
Will & deeds,
Food adulteration cases,
Special Economic Zone Act 2005 (Acquisition of land in SEZ)
Charitable trust cases,
Human right Petitions,
Excise Act cases.
Cases of Municipal Laws,
Negotiable Instrument Act,
Motor vehicle accident cases,
Infringement of patents & trade mark Act 1999,
Pre-sanction appraisal of projects for establishing legal eligibility.
Cyber crime cases.
Service matters (working time/rules, OT, promotion/demotion, transfer,
Seniority, job classification)
Police act 1861,
Official secret act 1923,
Narcotics drugs & psychotropic substance act 1985,
Industrial dispute act 1947,
Indian Penal Code 1860,
Code of Criminal procedure 1973,
Factory Act 1948,
Quality policy & quality objectives etc
Dec 1987 to Dec 1989
Administrative Manager in M/s Komal Refrigeration, Ambala looking after the production, legal and accounts departments.
Mar 2004 to Sep 2007.
Performed as a standing counsel for Kerala Automobiles Ltd (A Govt of Kerala
1985 – B.Com. from Kurukshetra University with 2nd division.
. 1986 – PG diploma in personal management & industrial relations with 80%.
1995 - LLB with 2nd division.
MS World, Excel & Power point. Office Address ;
Nirman Kapoor, Advocate
Chamber No. 47, Distt. Courts Jagadhri, Distt. Yamuna Nagar, Haryana -135003
1197/4. Near Town Hall, Jagadhari, Distt. Yamuna Nagar, Haryana -135003
Yamuna Nagar : Mobile – 09466363859